25 Tactics That Will Make Your Child Smarter
Keep in mind that children learn a lot of things by following you and be a good example. It is also useful if you take into account the following suggestions to raise your intelligence level .
1. Talk to him. Talking to your children and listening to them is the two most important things you can do. If no one talks to him, he does not learn to speak, and if no one listens to it, his brain cannot practice; therefore, he cannot communicate. Talk, he’ll need to contact you in every period of his life! According to research, the way you talk to your baby is different from the others and your baby learns to speak from your words. Your words are full of compassion for your parents to the development of your brain .
2. Say the songs. If you sing songs with your baby, laugh and joke, your children will talk sooner.
3. Describe objects. Named him, describe some objects, compare them with other objects, explain what they do. You’ll notice that you listen to pure attention!
4. Cut sounds from the background. If the sound of the television or radio is very clear, it prevents you and your baby from listening and speaking.
5. Give him your full attention when your child speaks. Try not to turn your back, kneel down and make eye contact.
6. Read him something. It allows your child to read something, learn his / her language, increase his / her perceptions, attention width. So make the books a part of your life, and make your child sleep while you read to him. When you start to draw your child’s attention, read the figures of the letters so that some children can learn to read from the age of 3.
7. Play music. Although classical music hasn’t been proven to provide your child with a brighter intelligence, music will enrich his mental and emotional development. Some people believe that music and mathematics are interrelated. However, studies show that musicians are no different or better than most people in mathematics. The learning courage that families provide with their books and communication plays an important role in the mathematical ability of children.
The Modern Cinderella Story
8. Sing to your child while you sleep. This helps your child to sleep more comfortably as well as to improve the vocabulary.
9. Teach other things with music. Yardımcı 1- 2 -3 We are washing our hands 4- 5-6 Now it is time to brush your teeth… zaman melodies like help your child to concentrate and remember the words.
10. Let your child choose the music he loves. And the drums, use the cymbals for a while to remove the noise.
11. Let it paint. Don’t stop your children from spending time with crayons and play dough, because they increase their manual skills and help them express themselves in an artistic way.
12. Be sure to present your tastes. Compliment them and hang them on a wall that everyone can see.
13. Keep materials for artistic activities. Do not throw egg boxes, store shopping packages, and use to cut and glue rolls on toilet paper. You can collect leaves in the park to make different collages and store the pieces of wallpapers for your children.
14. Make the numbers a part of your life. The sooner he learns math, the more comfortable he is and the better his confidence. Start with small steps, such as counting staircases.
15. Teach the numbers in a melodic way. ”Six out of five after breakfast, six of seven cat livers after six“.
16. Talk about quantities such as large and small. . Can you count the plates on the table?? Mis Do you want the big one or the small one?
17. Teach the numbers with the help of toys and games. Get magnetic numbers pasted into the refrigerator, the ones made of foam you can throw in the bathtub, puzzles about numbers, or what Monopoly has for children.
18. Teach the numbers by dividing some things into pieces. Divide food into small pieces and count them together with your child.
You may be interested: Do this test, get to know yourself!
19. Never use the TV as a babysitter. Because he can’t be in your place to communicate with your children.
20. Don’t worry about watching the same video or DVD countless times. Repetition helps your child learn.
21. Navigate and learn. You can learn a lot about trips to a park, library or store.
22. Try changing your activities occasionally. Have him / her play with other children and see them and their families regularly.
23. Benefit from all public facilities. Parks, libraries, museums, art galleries and swimming pools, such as places to take your child to socialize.
24. Use the mirrors. Let your baby see his / her body and mobility by watching the reflection.
25. Feed the breast milk. Breast it until your baby is at least 6 months old